Prevent Faults Failures in Industrial Motor Drives
Induction Machine Model with ITSC Fault?
Winding faults account for 30-40% of failures in industrial motor drives. Develop?and test drives software functionality with an expanded induction machine model.?
- Expanded induction machine component models interturn short circuits ?
- Develop and Test drives software functionality: fault detection, isolation, and diagnosis?
- Fault can be injected on any phase (A, B, or C)?
- Run-time adjustment of severity factor and fault resistance, allows simulating the gradual progression of the fault
Model Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines with High-Fidelity
PMSM Spatial Harmonic model?
A more detailed model of a permanent magnet synchronous machine that?includes the effects of the machine geometry on the inductances, fluxes, and?torque.?
- Very high-fidelity model of permanent magnet synchronous machines?
- Machine inductances are a function of angle and current?
- The effects of the machine geometry on the inductances, fluxes, and torque are included?
- Direct import of look-up tables from Finite Element Analysis tools e.g. JMAG
Model Microgrids Easily with User-Friendly Components
Diesel Genset and Wind Power Plant generic models.?
Reduced order models of commonly used components with clearly defined?corresponding user interface subsystems in the microgrid library.?
- Easily parametrized with just a couple of nominal?parameters (e.g. input voltage, nominal power)?
- Model inputs and outputs are clearly defined in?corresponding User Interface?subsystems?
- Diesel?genset?optimized to reduce the utilization of?FPGA machine solver
- System models with larger number of diesel?gensets?(>4 per HIL device) are possible
Speed Up Rapid Control Prototyping for Converters and Microgrid Controllers
External Code generator?
Controller and signal domain subsystems can now be exported to any ANSI C?code compatible platform and be used for a wide variety of embedded applications?
- Full export support of subsystems modelled using Signal Processing toolbox?
- Generated code can be directly used in common IDEs e.g. TI’s Code Composer Studio ?
- Improved code readability?
- Added “int,” “uint” and “real” type mapping to your platform